noun glam·our \ˈgla-mər\
- Exciting or mysterious attractiveness usually associated with striking physical beauty, luxury, or celebrity.
- Magic cast by a spell; enchantment.
- Intellectual ability; intellect
- Exceptional intellectual ability; intelligence: has brains and good looks.
- Informal A highly intelligent person
- The primary directors or planners, as of an organization or movement.
Join Aja, founder of Simple Beauty Naturals®, speaker, and author as she talks about everything related to beauty, fashion, business, and living a life of natural gorgeousness.
Glamour and Brains is an internationally syndicated podcast on Itunes, Soundcloud, Tunein, Blubrry, Stitcher, and a variety of other locations.